Tuesday, November 2, 2010

bruises

mixing on the arm... It didn't wash off right away after and looked like a real bruise


mixture of purple and red


ouch!



I loved working on the bruises. It was really cool to see how realistic we could make them. It was also really neat to actually see the strange coloring of the skin. I knew there were blacks and blues but you don't notice the yellows and purples as much. When putting it on my face it was different from the other makeup applications we had done on the face. Rather than blending most of it away into the skin it looked more realistic to leave saturated colors on the face. I think I'm gonna try to fool some people by sending them my pictures. 







Open wound for next class. This is one of the only ones I could look at without getting grossed out. Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. I came to your page to check out your black eye and just had to comment on how real the bruise on your arm looks. The blending and the amount of red in it really makes it believable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bruise is very realistic! Ifi just saw that and didn't know it was make up I would have thought you got beat up!

    ReplyDelete